Beaver County Courthouse
The Beaver County Courthouse in Beaver, Utah was built in 1882 in a Late Victorian architectural style. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1970. Construction took place from 1876 to 1882, and a vault and jail were added to the rear in later years.
The building is now home to the Beaver DUP Courthouse Museum, operated in the summer by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers